You are looking for products in the category of “”.
Table of Contents
Recommended products regarding the topic “Hollow Body Basses”
We have compared products in the section “Hollow Body Basses”. Here you can find the top 16 in the category “Hollow Body Basses”.
Hollow Body Basses – the most important at a glance
There are many different types of hollow body basses on the market today. They come in all shapes and sizes, and with all sorts of different features. It can be tough to decide which one is right for you. But don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this guide, we’ll tell you everything you need to know about hollow body basses. We’ll start by talking about what they are, and then we’ll move on to the different types that are available. We’ll also talk about what you should look for when you’re choosing a hollow body bass, and we’ll give you some tips on how to get the best sound out of your instrument.
So, what is a hollow body bass? Simply put, a hollow body bass is a type of bass guitar that has a hollow body. Unlike a solid body bass, which has a solid piece of wood or other material making up the body of the guitar, a hollow body bass has a body that is, well, hollow. This means that the body of the guitar is not solid, and that there is some space inside of it.
There are a few different reasons why someone might want a hollow body bass. One reason is that a hollow body bass can be lighter than a solid body bass. This is because there is less material making up the body of the guitar. This can be a big advantage for players who are looking for a lighter instrument, or who are going to be playing for long periods of time and don’t want the extra weight of a solid body bass.
Another reason why someone might want a hollow body bass is for the sound. A hollow body bass can have a very different sound than a solid body bass. This is because the sound of the guitar is affected by the fact that there is space inside the body of the guitar. The sound of the guitar can be more “open” and “airier” than a solid body bass. This can be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on the sound that you’re going for.
Now that we’ve talked about what a hollow body bass is, let’s talk about the different types that are available. There are a few different types of hollow body basses, and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages.
The first type of hollow body bass is the semihollow body bass. A semihollow body bass is a bass that has a body that is semihollow. This means that there is some solid wood making up the body of the guitar, but there is also some space inside the body. This space can be small or large, depending on the guitar. Semihollow body basses are often lighter than solid body basses, and they can have a more “open” sound. However, they can also be more prone to feedback than solid body basses.
The next type of hollow body bass is the fully hollow body bass. A fully hollow body bass is a bass that has a body that is entirely hollow. This means that there is no solid wood making up the body of the guitar. Fully hollow body basses are the lightest type of bass, and they can have a very “open” sound. However, they can also be more prone to feedback than semihollow body basses.
The last type of hollow body bass is the multipurpose bass. A multipurpose bass is a bass that is designed to be used for both acoustic and electric playing. These basses usually have a body that is semihollow, but they also have pickups that allow them to be plugged into an amplifier. This means that they can be used for both acoustic and electric playing. Multipurpose basses are a good choice for players who want the option to play both acoustic and electric.
Now that we’ve talked about the different types of hollow body basses, let’s talk about what you should look for when you’re choosing one. There are a few things that you should keep in mind when you’re choosing a hollow body bass.
The first thing that you should consider is the weight of the guitar. If you’re looking for a lighter guitar, then you should look for a hollow body bass. If you’re looking for a heavier guitar, then you should look for a solid body bass.
The next thing that you should consider is the sound of the guitar. If you’re looking for a more “open” sound, then you should look for a hollow body bass. If you’re looking for a more “closed” sound, then you should look for a solid body bass.
Bestsellers in “Hollow Body Basses”
A list of bestsellers under the category “Hollow Body Basses” you can find here. Here you can see which products other users have bought especially often.
- Thick 20mm padding, soft non-abrasive nylex lining with puncture resistant / reinforced headstock, bridge, and end pin areas
- 3 storage pockets (1 large music/laptop pocket, 1 large cable pocket with built-in organizer, 1 head stock tuner & strap pocket)
- Rugged 600D nylon exterior with long-lasting custom molded zippers
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap, thickly padded adjustable backpack straps that can be tucked away, and rear quick grab carry handle
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- Plywood Guitar Case with Plush Interior
- Chrome Latches - Black
- Meticulously crafted semi-hollow bass with a short 30.75-inch scale.
- Pickups: 2 x Dyna Rail - Viking Bass N/B
- Pickup Selector: 6-Way Rotary; Neck + Bridge, Single coil (Outer coils); Bridge, Single Coil (Outer Coil); Neck, Single Coil (Outer Coil); Neck + Bridge, Humbucking; Bridge, Humbucking; Neck, Humbucking
- Controls: 2 x Volume / 2 x Tone
- H-Expander truss rod and Resonator fingerboard, providing the ultimate in playing surface stability and optimal tonal enhancement.
- 4 String Electric Bass Guitar, Semi-Hollow body, Sunburst
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Pickups: Passive
- Scale Length: 32"
- Total Length: 46”
- ✅ PERFECT FROG LURES for BASS FISHING, TROUT and PIKE
- ✅ LUNKER FROG (Leopard color) is the MOST LIFE-LIKE FROG available in the market. MAKES CATCHING FISH EASIER due to behaving just like a living frog would in the water. The frog drops down a little into the water perfectly replicating the action of a frog / bullfrog
- ✅ AWARD WINNING frog lure by ICAST- BEST top water frog lure with SWIMMING LEGS that makes this frog lure SO UNIQUE. The LEGS EXTEND & RETRACT that replicates like a LIFE FROG. This frog fishing lure has swimming legs that extend during the retrieve and retract on the pause. At rest, the Lunker Frog is 2.25 inches and will extend to 4.5 inches on the retrieve.
- ✅ WEEDLESS DESIGN for PERFECTLY Catching BASS, PIKE and MUSKY in freshwater. The buried hook point allows fishing a lure 'weedless' enables you to fish through heavier cover such as suspended weed or weed beds.
- ✅ INCREASE HOOK-UP RATE with one of the most popular techniques of freshwater anglers. The Lunker Frog features high quality components, a super soft hollow body construction, and a weedless design.
- all guitars are made punctually by CNC machine with computer programming
- Perfect neck with almost no defectiveness
- All guitars with good specification
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle Switch
- pickup's 2 x Hagstrom H-50 - Alnico 5
- Hagstroms renowned Tremar vibrato system is smooth and musical, with stability enhanced by the Tune-O-Matic roller bridge
- Bridge: Long Travel Tune-O-Matic with Hagstrom Tremar Vibrato
- H-Expander truss rod and Resinator fingerboard, providing the ultimate in playing surface stability and optimal tonal enhancement
- Rugged plywood construction
- Plush lined foam padded interior with storage compartment
- Lockable with ergonomically designed padded carrying handle
- 3pc Nyatoh/Maple neck
- Walnut fretboard
- Linden top / Linden back and sides
- Classic Elite Bass pickups
- 30.3" scale
- Smooth surface, flat bottom, polished, highly commendable craftsmanship.
- Adjustable height by two knobs on bridge. Adjustable height 0.83-1.02in with base
- For 6-string 12-string violin mandolin
- Lightweight for portable installation.
- Adjustable height 0.83-1.02in with base
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Annalise Basso, Devery Jacobs, David Ferry (Actors)
- Emily Diana Ruth (Director)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)
Current offers for “Hollow Body Basses”
You want to buy the best products in “Hollow Body Basses”? In this bestseller list you will find new offers every day. Here you will find a large selection of current products in the category “Hollow Body Basses”.